ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
In this era of globalisation; students should be exposed to the international environment as organisations cannot just rely on domestic workers and domestic market. In the free time, students are able to go about Singapore, to witness the multi-racial and cultural environment.
- Role of strategy in global business
- Integration- responsiveness framework
- Distinct strategies emerging from the integration responsiveness framework
- Prerequisites for preparing Global Sustainable Business Group
- Diﬀerences of Cultural Environment and its Impacts
- Implications of Political, Legal and Government Intervention