- Green & WiFi enabled Unitedworld campus is a lifetime experience of learning, sharing and teaming-up.
- It’s demanding & diverse culture creates an environment where the students learn how to muddle through the corporate demands and expectations.
- Market interface is a critical element that Indian B-Schools miss out on but our students remain passionately engaged with multiple projects, activities, industry interface.
- Students organize and participate in various social activities, B-School Events, National/ International competitions, campus events etc.
- Your first semester at Unitedworld is supposed to be the most challenging for a fresh graduate. One needs to shed all egos and start his/her journey afresh.
- Corporate journey begins by understanding consumers and thus the students start getting into the mode of different facets of business management.
- They try to understand how marketing strategy is different from sales tricks, how mutual fund is different from small savings scheme or how do one hire 10,000 best graduates from engineering colleges spread around the country and keep them happy with their personal growth expectations year after year.
There are unexpected quizzes, presentations, mid-term and end –term exams, brand projects, social projects, and research along with the daily dose of Economic Times & Business Standard.